Monday, November 2, 2009

Chicken Flock

We managed to do a whole flock of chickens today. These work up so quick and easy and there are so many things to do with them. Paint them individually or pair them up and put them on cards, boxes, a shirt, etc., you get the idea. Two good friends, Bev Johnston and Pam Tyriver have fabulous creative ideas and they are published in their Starlight Series, look for them where you buy decorative painting supplies. We'll do more funky chickens next week. Check back.

2 comments:

  1. I did enjoy the class today. Found everything at Michael's but Wedgewood Blue.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I punched holes in my sheep and chickens for hangers. I threaded a wire through the holes and for the sheep used two reddish orange buttons inside of ribbon to go over the holes and about 1 inch white buttons on the chickens. I am going to use them for a giveaway for my blogaversary on Nov. 13th.
    Peg

    ReplyDelete