Monday, December 28, 2009

Snow Fun Without Friends

The weather forecasters have predicted snow for us and as yet it has not happened. Of course I do not want what those folks in the midwest have received, but it has put me in somewhat of a snow mood. So, this afternoon I painted up this hopeful little snowman, he is looking up to see if new friends are going to be dropping by.
The gourd "snowboys" on the header are ones I painted a couple of years ago. They're ready to round up a few snowflakes and make new friends. Let the snow begin.

2 comments:

  1. Hello teacher. I was gonna send you an email and ask how things are going. Glad you see you are still painting. I too have been expecting the snow, but nothing here either. Happy New Year to you.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE SNOW FELLAS ARE ADORABLE, I LOVE THEM HAVE A SAFE DAY TOMORROW, AND THANKS FOR THE EAR, HA HA

    ReplyDelete