Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friends of Autumn


The autumn season is  growing in popularity every year and for people that like to paint it's a bonanza. A plethora of scarecrows, witches, pumpkins, monsters and more await the touch of the brush to paint. This little guy is ready for a Halloween Hoedown and he is destined to be taught in a class. Just base in a neutral color for the face, a straw color  for the hat and a bright snappy orange for the kerchief. Dry brush shadows and highlights and add the details. He works up quick and easy, a great new autumn friend. The design is by Sandi Strecker.

2 comments:

  1. Ima, I love to decorate for Fall.
    I planted pumpkins and had lots of flowers the yard man cut most of the runners off, I still have blossoms,no pumpkins. Getting ready for the Artist's party I have out doors. Oct 1st.
    Wish you could come. Very cute item in the post.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FALL COLORS , DECORATIONS, SHE IS CUTE,

    ReplyDelete