Sunday, September 5, 2010

iPhone Art

A few months ago I took the plunge and bought an iphone. I have had a great time learning to use it and so much more awaits me. I have been playing Scrabble, Sudoku and 'Angry Birds' for a few weeks. I added a flashlight and am impressed with the amount of light it gives. I purchased Star Walk, a program that shows and tells me everything about the night sky in infrared, just amazing! This morning I down loaded an app that is going to change a lot of my photos. I have only done a couple but can't wait to get to more. I've also been back in the Apple Store for a few more photo programs. It's great to be having so much fun. The dust can wait and wait and wait.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE WAY THAT YOU ARE SPENDING THE HOLIDAY, ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great. Like a mini computer in a phone. My granddaughter who is 22 mths has mastered her parents Ipad and won't let them touch it. I am going to post the video on my blog of her using it. Its a whole new generation.

    ReplyDelete