Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sketchbook Challenge

2011 is bound to be filled with wonderful surprises. I am going to participate in The Sketchbook Challenge and I am hoping it will help me in constructing a routine for daily drawing or scribbling as the case may be. It sounds like a lot of fun, you will be given prompts at the beginning of each month and tips, techniques and tutorials will be offered to help you along the way. Click on The Sketchbook Challenge icon in the sidebar to be taken to their website for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Ima this sounds just great. What a wonderful idea. I am so enjoying staying in. All this ice I just can't go out. Even got some decorating done today.Christmas blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i finally got to this point, sounds interesting, we may need to talk about it. still treating with the ice and heat,

    ReplyDelete