Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sketchbook Challenge 2011


The Sketchbook Challenge begins today. I will be stumbling around with this as I have not kept sketchbooks in the past. I doodle and scribble and I do it on anything including bills that are due, even the counter tops in the kitchen don't escape the doodles. I do have files of these scribbles and doodles that I can't seem to part with and I am hoping the challenge will get me organized and focused with my scribbling. There are many wonderful artist and others that are sharing their knowledge to help those of us willing to try. You can access all the information by clicking on the Sketchbook Challenge Badge that I have placed on the left sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. I signed up for this too--need to officially post something but yesterday was getting the substrates of little tags ready for a small sketchbook. Of course mine is odd, but I figure I never liked run of the mill sketching. Mine is usually a scribble with notes; am trying to do better than that!
    Good luck with yours!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal. Now that we have a theme, probably won't matter to me, but that give a little direction. I am digging out all our early drawing lessons and reviewing all the flicks and whatever that was that went with it, like for grass. This will be fun. See you Monday.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year Ima, A great painting. Go girl 2011.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to begin the New Year. You'll do well and learn so much. It will be fun to look back on what you've accomplished at the end.

    ReplyDelete