Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Face Book And Friends


I have always liked to 'doodle' faces and still have a few pages of them that I did as very young person. It  amazes me that the faces just seem to appear at the tip of the pen/pencil. I have been visiting Karen Kay over at ARTx365, she set herself a challenge of drawing 2011 faces for the year 2011. That's a pretty daunting task in my book and one I do not want to do but visiting her has made me want to draw a few faces. Karen Kay's are done in a single sheet format and she has added color to most of hers. I've had fun doing six faces to a page. I consider each face a new friend.






2 comments:

  1. WELL, I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND MY FACE IN THESE SPECIAL DRAWINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete